Tracy's Eyes


The time is 10am. I decided to get breakfast first. We better return to our story.
______________________________
Gina was crying and Tracy was watching her. Her big eyes turned to me the minute I stepped in.
“What are you doing?” I asked, slurring my words. I could hardly see anything, but I knew she was packing. She was packing a lot of her stuff. She just sniffled, ignoring me.
I walked up to her, pulling her by her hair up. “I say why are you packing these things, Gina?” I asked again. I was surprised at my own voice.
Next thing, I was on the chair. The sting of the slap told me what had happened. Gina had slapped me and I was too drunk on my feet to stand, I had slumped into the seat.
I just sat there growling lowly, saying things I still don't understand. And somewhere in the part of my mind that was still alive, I could hear Gina's voice.
“I loved you despite you making me a mother when I wasn't ready for it and I still loved you when you turned a drunk. But you lied to me” she said tearfully. I could barely hear her, dead drunk
“I can't lie to you, Gina” I managed sitting up, looking at her invisible outline.
“But you did, Race. You did. You said you love me and that you'd never cheat on me.” Sniffled “You're doing our new neighbor. No? And Rogers sister. Can you deny that?”
“I don't intend to, Gin.” I said rather sarcastically.
“You said you wouldn't let Roger influence you. You promised it would only be the game court.”
“Shut up, Gina. Shut up.” I warned
“I won't Racee. I won't “
I stood up again advancing her. I pulled her by her hair to the seat. My fist met with her skull. The part of my brain still alive heard her shout. It felt so good, so right; I didn't want to stop. A woman should never talk to her man like that, should she?
I got tierd hitting her i turned around to find a seat. I met Tracy's big eyes on me.
Gina was still crying. I didn't know what to do. I fell asleep on the conch. They were gone when I woke up.
_____________________________
Hey friends, I dunno if I should be writing this too. It takes a lot to write a book, I guess. It's painful remembering all these: how I treated Tracy and Gina, but I have to tell you, and I have to finish this story. I'm going to take a walk.

From Sleek Revealtor: Thanks for reading this story till the end. If you liked it, share with someone who would too, and please do comment in the comment section.










Would you like to stay connected and get quotes that will inspire and motivate you?
Follow our instagram page @ JoyNgofaa'sblog





To stay connected and get notifications on new posts, be a darling and subscribe. Don't forget to share also.. Big thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars (Part 2)

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

How to make cucumber paste

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

SCARS Part 1

How to extract aloe vera gel from the plant