All I want

All I want 
is be wrapped up in your arms
surrounded by the warmth of your love
piercing deep within my soul
All I want
is the embrace of your love 
curing my wounded heart
Like an ointment upon my broken skin
finding every hidden piece 
All I want 
is the safety of your coll
the soft whispers of your breath
that keeps my soul at peace within


Written by: Joy Ngofaa 

Would you like to stay connected and get quotes that will inspire and motivate you?

Follow our instagram page @JoyNgofaa'sblog


To stay connected and get notifications on new posts, be a darling and subscribe. Don't forget to share also.. Big thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars (Part 2)

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

How to make cucumber paste

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

SCARS Part 1

How to extract aloe vera gel from the plant