NATURE'S SONG



What happy music nature brings
the buzzing of a bee.
The hummingbird with flying wings,
chirping crickets I see.

And playing in the field sheep bleat
the dogs will just go bark.
The ocean murmurs in the deep
croaks at the river bank.




Now in the coldness of the night
Owls go hooting nearby.
The cats go meowing midnight time
just as the bats go by.

So every morning listen I
to music nature brings.
But every creature that goes by
possesses nature's gift




And how I love the precious rhyme
up there below the sky.
Each time I see the birds that fly
I see the need to cry.

The echoes in my ear so loud.
as ducks go quacking long.
Dancing, jumping beside the pond
We'll sing the nature's song.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

Scars (Part 2)

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

Tasting tear drops (part 1)

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

How to make cucumber paste

Unspoken