INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik




Here in an interview with Miss Joy Ngofaa, Port Harcourt gospel artiste JustinMuzik opens up about his musical journey.


Joy: Hello Mr Justin, tell us a little about yourself. 

Justin: My name is Nweze Justin Barisua Anyekere. Am from Rivers State.

Joy: What was growing up like?

Justin: I grew up with my mum in Port Harcourt, then we moved to Abia state. I attended Akuete Nursery and Primary School there, before we moved to Okirika where I attended Secondary school. I later moved to Ahoada because of a war in Okirika at that time until the year 2000 when I enrolled in Rivers State Polytechnic. After obtaining a diploma in accounting, I went further to study Linguistics and Communication in University of Port Harcourt, which I finished some years ago.

Joy: What about your music background?

Justin: I have been into music since I was young. I lead an acapella  group as a teenager. And was appointed music director of the JCCF (Joint Christian Campus Fellowship) mass choir back then in Rivers State Polytechnic. I was privileged to organize a major concert that became a huge success in JCCF.  I was also music director in Christ Rhema church at some point. I'm a part of a mass choir called "The Spring House Mass Choir". Am also a part of the musical group " The Extraordinaries"


Joy: How did the name Justin Music begin?

Justin: Well! around 2013, I decided that I needed a name for my brand. So I came up with JustinMuzik. Its my brand name for whatever I do, so its not limited to music.

Joy: The song "Take all of me" is so amazing. When did JustinMuzik finally decide that it was time to release a song.

Justin: I released my first single January 2014 titled Bottom belle ( gratitude ) Then I launched an album January this year.

Joy: I hear you are organizing a concert. Tell me about it.





Justin: The theme for the concert is "Undiluted worship". If you were to undilute something, that would mean leaving it raw right! And with drinks especially alcohol, the effect will be highly intoxicating. You know, in church we are commanded by a short period of time, so we don't really worship to that point. The concert calls for a time of intoxicating worship on the 24th of November at Cottage Collosseum Woji town Port Harcourt. It's going to be a vigil.


Joy: I would love to be there. Who are the artiste we should expect?

Justin: The likes of Wisdom K, Doris Frances, Afy Douglas, Pastor Tamara, Williams, Michael Oyalade, Faithful of House on the Rock and Pastor talking drum.  Its going to be televised live online, and it will be displayed on major channels across the nation and some international gospel stations like the 700club.

Joy: I have one more question for you (smiles) This is the season of wedding bells. When will yours ring? (both laugh)

Justin: Not yet, but just know that I have found the one and when its time, it will be announced.

Comments

Unknown said…
I will be patiently waiting for the miss to be announced. You're dbst and an inspiration to me.

Popular posts from this blog

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

Scars (Part 2)

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

How to make cucumber paste

Tasting tear drops (part 1)

SCARS Part 1