Miss Hype 2015 talks about Camp David 2017


The word HYPE is an acronym for "Harnessing Young People Early". A non governmental organization that underseeks to develop and empower young people to be leaders in the society. Miss Destiny Pepple is the out going Miss Hype. In this exclusive online interview with Miss Joy Ngofaa, she expounds on the activities of HYPE and the upcoming HYPE Camp.


About you

My name is DESTINY TUMINI PEPPLE. I am the outgoing Miss HYPE. I reigned as Miss HYPE from the year 2015 to 2017. I hail from OPOBO NKORO Local Government Area in Rivers State. Am an aspiring student of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology(RSUST). I intend studying Mass Communication.
Am the first of two and boy what responsibilities that left me with (smiles).
I grew up in Port Harcourt with my parents. Growing up was fun because I have an amazing mum, and a warrior sister .(smiles).
Am an introvert, or let me say used to because being in HYPE has helped me to express and improve myself. I am friendly, quite talkative, fun seeking, bold and very prayerful.


What is HYPE?


HYPE means HARNESSING YOUNG PEOPLE EARLY. It is a non-governmental organization (NGO). Its goal is to reach out to young people and bring them to the knowledge of Christ, help them discover and develop their talents, and also help them get the right mentors that will guide them towards unleashing their potentials. To achieve these, a host of programs are organized yearly. One of such programs is  CAMP DAVID.


Experience as Miss HYPE

Its was an honour. Its was exciting but  a huge responsibility.





Since you are the outgoing Miss HYPE, I assume there is going to be another contest. When will it come up?
It will come up in August during  Camp David. Forms are already on sale at the different Hype centres in Port Harcourt and even in Dominion City Youth Church Port Harcourt. The Youth Church is in the main church building along the NTA/ Mgbuoba road. And let me also mention that there is a Mr Hype contest also. This year's CAMP DAVID is tagged "TRIGGER" ...retreat, revamp, release. The venue is The Kings Village, School to Land, Iriebe, Rivers State.
Camp will begin on the 31st of August down to 3rd September 2017.


About Camp David?

Its a youth camp meeting organized by HYPE foundation. A gathering of youths at a consecrated environment to camp for few days, where praise, prayer, worship, miracles, entertainment, and alot of transformation take place. The implication is, at the end if the camp, everyone will have an experience that will transform and catapult them to become giant slayers just like David in the Bible. Giant in this context means challenges.





To learn more about Camp David click here 

Comments

Unknown said…
wow!!!! nice one, wheldon miss hype
Joy Ngofaa said…
She is one Lady I consider exceptionally beautiful. its so lovely to see someone this beautiful serving God. More grace Miss Hype. Keep up the good work.

Popular posts from this blog

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

Scars (Part 2)

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

How to make cucumber paste

Tasting tear drops (part 1)

My night time poem