Naked


Alone with her
My thoughts rage wilder
My soul is lifted
Though my body resisted
My heart still insisted.

Even without putting up a show;
She peeps through my soul
All I see is shadows
Where all my fears wallow

What will you have me say?
My heart races than usain
My thoughts could sink an ocean
Silent Words too heavy for Samson
Wish I could have them spoken

But as usual she made to leave
And am still lost in disbelief
She's had me in friend zone
Together but am riding solo.

As she leaves me in shadows
And am now naked as the snow


Written by: Daniel Etim


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

Scars (Part 2)

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

Tasting tear drops (part 1)

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

How to make cucumber paste

Unspoken