BOOGIE MAN

Mr. Pedophile what gave you strength?
Was it my little brown eyes glowing with care?
A little girl with much hopes and dreams
Cursed to fear the word “please”
As they gave you fortitude to push on to your limits

                                                                         Abandoning physics, I was turned and spanned to fit your will
Mr. Pedophile I was only six
What immense fetish of yours gave rise to desire a kid?

I had no flourishing bosoms
Just my bow and my baby powder fragrance
And yet when you held me in your hand with much affection

I thought you meant well and I felt safe
That an adult who knows all had keen interest in me
Until the pat on my cheeks changed to strokes on my lips

And in your eyes curiosity like no other as your hands went searching all around me
My little eyes of hopes and dreams slowly fading to fears

Mr. Pedophile was it my sobs and pleas that took you to horrid heights of bliss!
Knowing that your oversized parts pierced through a hole that did not fit
The shivers in my legs, moving down my spine was my broken spirit

                                                                                I was just six, why??? I was only six
My anatomy  wasn’t ready to take this much weight
My brain was not ready to comprehend this much pain
So I sit here writing this gruesome poem of the boogey man, I am too weak to continue. 

If anyone can hear my cries, it is all pain from the past, and I still grief because somewhere out there another boogey man is having a young girls pound of flesh with a grin on his face, like the grim reaper on Christmas day!




Model: Nimi Ngiangia


Written by: Hope Ochuwa



Bio

Ochuwa Hope Akhanemhe is a 400 level student of medical biochemistry and genetics at Delta state university Abraka.
She is the first of five children and a native of Auchi, Edo state. 
She is a freelance writer and blogger, a feminist, an aspiring philanthropist and a lover of God. She is famous for her deep and passionate writing, which translates emotion into paper work. One of her numerous current projects is a book (name undisclosed) which she intends to publish soon. 

To view her blog Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

Scars (Part 2)

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

How to make cucumber paste

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

Tasting tear drops (part 1)

More