SCARS Part 1




Last night, we had been too tired and too excited with our wedding, we had gone straight to bed once it was bedtime; my arms around her possessively.

Several times during the long night I had felt her eyes on me; they would flutter shut when I opened mine. At least that’s what I thought. I would watch her for a while, her breathing soft and slow like the gentle stirring of the sea; the wind of her breath caressing my face. Once or twice; okay, fine, more times than I can count, I had leaned in to kiss her small lips that seemed to pout as she slept.

    Excuse you! She’s my wife now.

“Good morning, Bill” I heard her voice, my eyes fluttered open in response. I had been awake already. I just hadn’t known what to do; I had decided to wait till she woke me up.

“Good morning, Sweetness.” I said, Well, our eyes were fixed on each other’s.

This was going to be my first time. I had a busy teenage and youth life, though spiced with a few girlfriends; it never really got to sex. I never did let it. I always wanted the first time to be with my special. And here she was. Nene.

I don’t know how but our lips were on each other, me straddling her, her hands around my neck .My clothes were in a heap somewhere on the bed, but she was still in hers and I wondered why.

 Nene. She’s really beautiful with the right color of brown, small, bright eyes and a matching nose with a small set of lips that she pouts when she won’t say anything. My weak spot. She’s very quiet. Too quiet sometime, I think. She has a lot of past: her step-dad, step-brothers and her ex. She thinks she has a magnet of ill that seem to tell people she’s a play thing.

“Are you ready for this?” I whispered to her. I’ve never seen her without clothes. I expect to see a map of scars and cuts. In fact I anticipate it. I took off her shirt. My shirt actually. She slept in my big white polo shirt.

    My heartbeat stoped.


Black Friday deals on jumia. Only few days left. 
Don't miss out. Click to shop now.




Her body’s perfect. There’s neither a single cut nor scar. My eyes met hers. She turned away, looking at her fingers and playing with them. I was brimming with need and my body aching for hers, but I could almost touch her hesitation.

I got off her. The first trickles of tears ran down her left cheek, then her right. I lay beside her, taking her hands in mine. Our eyes met again; hers shining with held back tears; mine with need.

“You’re perfect, Sweetness. You shouldn’t cry. Any woman would kill to have your kind of body for her man” She broke the eye contact.

I ran my fingers over her clothless body, “See? No blemish, no scars. You’re perfect, Sweetness” She retrieved her hands from mine, turning to face the other side, her back to me. I couldnt help but check her out again.

And oh boy is she really beautiful. Her voice broke into my thoughts.

“They were careful placing the scars. They placed them where no one else could find or see them.” She turned back to look at me. Our eyes met again, then she lowered hers “They placed the scars on my mind”

    I died when I heard those words.

I took her in my arms. There wouldn’t be a wedding night yet.


Click here for Part 2

Written by: Arinze Winn Supreme (Pen name: Revealtor)

About author
Revealator is a ghost writer and works with Sleek_flint. He has interest in advocacy for child and woman abuse (especially women in abusive relationships).


Story Modeled by: Destiny Pepple

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a nice one. Waiting for part2
Belove said…
Logically narrated to capture the minds of readers. Well done!
Part2 please!!!
Ochuwa Hope said…
Pretty well detailed, story kept me anticipating, can't wait for the continuation
Ovie Najomo said…
This is a nice and touching story 😍
Full with suspense going to read part two now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Popular posts from this blog

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

What's Past

Scars (Part 2)

My night time poem

Ways to care for your natural African virgin hair

How to make cucumber paste

Tasting tear drops (part 1)