My Fairy Tale

If I Cinderella be,
On the clock you might see me
Dressed in glass shoes to a ball,
Only then will midnight call.

My! Just where could Cindy be?
Who oh who does glass shoe fit?
Now I find my precious queen,
Cinderella goodness me.

Now Aurora if I be,
Hair as bright as sunshine gold,
Lips that shame the red red rose,
Sweet little princess Briar Rose.

Reared in the woodcutter's hut,
Away from Maleficent.
Why oh my! Disaster strikes.
Now Aurora sleeps in fright.

Belle oh Belle, my precious dream.
Trapped by horror, my! Don't scream.
Now in love with hideous beast,
Gussy princess to a feast.

The spell breaks and beast is free
Now a Prince how can this be?
Every fairy tale there is,
Happy ever after is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

Scars (Part 2)

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

How to make cucumber paste

Tasting tear drops (part 1)

Unspoken