Light Up




I am light, 
I am not the mistakes I have made,
I am not anything that causes pain,
I am not a fragment of a broken piece.

I am whole,
Of body and of soul, not incomplete.
Not the piece of some shattered dream.
I am really not what words can tell.
I am awesome and wonderful.










I am not perfect and I am not there yet,
But this me that I am I like,
I love and I adore, because I am a star.
A light, a precious gem,
 I stand out as the star that brightens the night.

I AM LIGHT and so are you.
I am Kenneth Ferdinand.
 and it is time to shine your light,
it is time to LIGHT UP



Written by: Ferdinand Kenneth.



Bio
Kenneth Ferdinand Kelechi is a motivational speaker and writer.  A law student who's work is driven by a passion to animate and transform lives.  Some of his write-ups have featured on blogs, books and magazines including Hybeblast magazine.

To follow him on Facebook Click here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The SeeExpiryDate campaign was launched today 1st June 2017

INTERVIEW: "I got mature in mind at quite a young age"~Hillary Nwoziri

BANANA, PINEAPPLE, MILK AND HONEY SMOOTHIE.

Tasting tear drops (part 2)

Scars (Part 2)

INTERVIEW: I have found the one~JustinMuzik

Tasting tear drops (part 1)

Diary Series; Miriam's Diary

How to make cucumber paste

Unspoken